1. I/We hereby declare that I/We am/are an existing investor in the scheme(s) of Nippon India Mutual Fund.
2. I/We hereby declare that the details provided by me/us are true and correct.
3. I/We understand that the remuneration details of the executives of the Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited (NAM India) (herein after referred to as ‘Data’) provided herein on the website are sensitive and personal in nature and therefore is being furnished strictly for servicing my/our specific request for the same on the basis of the representation(s) being made by me/us..
4. I/We understand that, no part of this Data should be reproduced, shared, published, distributed, displayed, performed, copied or stored for public or private use in any information retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any mechanical, photographic or electronic process, including electronically or digitally on the Internet or World Wide Web, or over any network, or local area network.
5. I/We understand that, no part of this Data should be modified or changed or exploited in any way, or used to construct any kind of database, or mirrored at any other location.
6. I/We understand, agree and acknowledge that the unauthorized disclosure of the Data will/may cause irreparable harm to Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited (NAM India) and its respective executives, whose personal remuneration details are being provided herein. As a result of the unique and personal nature of the Data, in addition to all other remedies available, Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited (NAM India) and its respective executives will be entitled to seek injunctive and extraordinary relief in a court of competent jurisdiction in order to enforce my/our obligations hereunder.
7. I/We understand, agree and acknowledge that the Data being provided herein is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the person to whom is has been/ is being delivered herein, including me/us, for the purposes of promoting transparency in remuneration policies of the executives of the asset management companies so that the executive remuneration is aligned with the interest of investors (‘Purpose’) by the recipient i.e. me/us. By accepting the delivery of the Data, as aforesaid, I / We agrees:
(i) To keep this Data strictly confidential the Data and not to disclose the same to any third party or use the same for any other purpose than the Purpose, as defined above
(ii) Not to reproduce this Data publish, distribute, copy or store this data for public or private use
(iii) To return this Data to Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited (NAM India), if
(a) I/We decide not to invest in the schemes of Nippon India Mutual Fund
(b) My/Our proposed investment is not accepted by Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited (NAM India).
8. The obligations with respect to maintaining the confidentiality of the Data shall remain in full force and effect till the time I/We remain invested in the scheme(s) of Nippon India Mutual Fund and shall survive for a period of 3 (three) years thereafter.