It is easy to transact with Nippon India Mutual Fund (NIMF). Whether you are new investor and want to buy units or you are existing investor wish to buy or redeem, we make it as simple as A-B-C. You can complete your transactions whenever you want, around the clock, using any of these easy transaction methods.
Invest through Whatsapp in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Save "9664 00 1111" in your smart phone contact; & Whatsapp "PUR" on the number
- Step 2: Get a link on your Whatsapp,click on the link and select scheme details
- Step 3: Pay using any one of the multiple payment options available
We bring to you our new, hassle free purchase platform designed keeping in mind the needs of the new age investor. With a contemporary design & user friendly features, it makes investing in NIMF a breeze.
Buy SIP and Lumpsum Together
Now buy SIP and Lumpsum at the same instant
Add to Your Favorites
You can create your watchlist of funds you want to invest in
Easy Payment Options
Now set up an SIP with online e-mandate. Use UPI for quick payments besides an array of other payment options like Net Banking, OTBM, NEFT, RTGS etc.
Convenient search, filer & sort options enabling easy discovery for prudent decisions, thus faster checkout.
Content based assistance through tips and helpdesk section across the journey
Transacting and Interacting with our Nippon India Mutual Fund Mobile App is safe, easy and simple.
- Now access our app on Android and iOS to interact & transact with us on the go.
- Enjoy seamless transactions such as Purchase, Redemption, Switch, Systematic Transactions, etc.
- Track our funds with an access to your investment portfolio.
- Now set up an SIP along with e-mandate for eligible banks.
- Use UPI for quick payments besides an array of other payment options like Net Banking, OTBM, NEFT or RTGS towards your purchase transaction.
- Explore the Investor Services section to check the NAV of our schemes, download your Statement of Accounts, locate our branches, share your feedback & much more!
- You may also explore our Simply Save App to experience one-click investing with Debit Mandate payment option. You may also redeem money instantly anytime as per eligibility under the Instant Access Facility.
Download Nippon India Mutual Fund Mobile App & Invest on the Go!
Our investors may now explore to transact and interact with us using Nippon India WhatsApp facility. All they have to do is just type “Hi” on our official WhatsApp number.
Simply add us to your contact list, save this number
+918433938264 as Nippon India Mutual Fund. And then just say ‘Hi’ on WhatsApp.
Of course, it usually leads to friendships and interesting conversations. But this simple greeting may also help you aim for financial prosperity.
- This facility will allow existing investors (Resident Individuals & Mode of Holding as ‘Single’ or ‘Anyone or Survivor’) to subscribe the units of Nippon India Liquid Fund (Growth Plan/Growth Option). To avail this facility, they will have to save our official whatsapp number “+91 8433938264” on their mobile phones and send “Hi” on WhatsApp through their registered mobile number.
- This facility will allow investors to check the current KYC status.
- Investors can also explore various digital platforms of NIMF by way of this facility.
All Transactions through this facility are subject to such limits, operating guidelines, terms and conditions as may be prescribed by NIMF from time to time. NIMF / NAM India reserves the right to introduce, change, modify or withdraw the features available in this facility from time to time.
Open up your world of possibilities with just a ‘Hi’ to us now! It’s fast, it’s safe, its secure!
Transact on the move through SMS from your registered mobile number!
You can now easily perform Purchase, Redeem and SIP transaction under your folio through SMS.
To avail the SMS based transactional services, you need to have "One time Bank Mandate (OTBM)" registered in your folio.
Not having One Time Bank Mandate in folio? Don’t worry, you can register the same digitally in a few steps. Its easy, its real-time, its secure!
Click here to register.
You may also alternatively download the OTBM form, fill it and duly sign it and submit at nearest Investor Service Centers.
Click here to download the OTBM form.
Just send an SMS to 9664001111 as per prescribed SMS format. To know the scheme code, please
Use your land phone or mobile to buy more NIMF units, call us on our Customer Care number at 1860 266 0111 (call charges apply).
If you would like more information about NIMF, call us on our Customer Care number at 1860 266 0111 (call charges apply). You can also register for purchasing units on phone by simply downloading a pre-filled form. All you need is your folio number.
Click here to download the form
Our self help options (IVR) is functional 24x7. You can speak to our customer service executives from 8am to 9pm, Monday to Saturday.
buy through the stock exchange platform
Nippon India Mutual Fund makes it simple to Subscribe/redeem units through the BSE STAR Platform (BSE), MFSS Platform (NSE) and ICEXMF platform(ICEX). Any number of units that you can purchase through these platforms and the same will be credited to your demat account.
NIPPON INDIA any time money card
Imagine having access to the money in your mutual fund account all the time. With the NIPPON INDIA Any Time Money Card, you will have the flexibility to access cash from an ATM 24 hours a day as well as making purchases at merchant establishments. Our VISA enabled debit card is linked to your mutual fund account(s) and is powered by Nippon India Mutual Fund and HDFC Bank. You can choose either Nippon India Liquid Fund Or Nippon India Low Duration Fund Or Nippon India Ultra Short Duration Fund as a primary scheme.
Click here to read more about NIPPON INDIA Any Time Money Card.
buy with an application form
If you would rather buy and sell through a paper-based application form, we would be happy to serve you at any of our investor service centres.
Click here for information about our service centres. If you would like to download an application form please
All above facilities are subject to applicable Terms & Conditions, for further details investors are requested to refer SID or KIM or visit to nearest Designated Investor Service Centre.
Users may note that there may be a time lag between the time a transaction is completed and before it appears in your account information. Please note that your transaction would be processed on the business day your funds are credited to our bank account. Should you require any further assistance or clarifications, please contact