Mr. Sundeep Sikka is the Executive Director & Chief Executive Officer of Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited (Formerly known as Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Limited) (NAM India). Sundeep has held both Vice-Chairman and Chairman positions of the industrial body AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds in India). Sundeep joined NAM India in 2003, holding various leadership positions before being elevated in 2009, when he became one of the youngest CEOs of India. Possessing rich experience in the financial services sector, Sundeep went on to lead NAM India towards tremendous growth of assets and to emerge as one of the most trusted mutual fund houses in India. NAM India has an AUM of INR 2.77 trillion, catering to nearly 9 mn investors and has presence across 290 locations in India along with Singapore, Mauritius and Dubai. Sundeep has grown the company to an all-round brand that thrice won ‘Aon Best Employer’ in the last four years and was certified ‘Great Place to Work’ in 2018. He has not only been responsible for the growth of the company but also forging a relationship with Nippon Life, acquisition of Goldman Sachs Asset Management (India), and listing NAM India on stock exchanges.
Sundeep is an alumnus of Harvard Business School. He closely works with Regulatory Bodies i.e. RBI, SEBI and Ministry of Finance on matters related to asset management.
He has received several awards and recognitions such as:
- The Economic Times – Asian Business Leader of the Year 2018
- CEO of the Year (India) – Asia Asset Management Awards 2018
- Recognized as one of India's Top 25 Hottest Young Executives by the magazine ‘Business Today’
- Part of Asia FM Power 50 list, as one of the most influential individuals across Asia ex Japan fund industry.
Sundeep Sikka - Represents (past as well as present) Asset Management Industry across:
- Association of Mutual Funds in India - Held both Vice-Chairman and Chairman positions of industrial body AMFI.
- Reserve Bank of India - Member of Technical Advisory Committee on Money, Foreign Exchange & Government Securities Markets
- National Securities Depositary Limited - Member of Executive Committee
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Member of Capital Markets Committee
- Chair: Asset Management Sub-Group of FICCI's Capital Markets Committee
- Chair: Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Mutual Fund Summit 2019-20
- Speaker at various domestic and international forums and conferences.
Mr. Sailesh Raj Bhan is CIO - Equity Investments at Nippon India Mutual Fund. He has over 27 years of experience in Indian Equity Markets with over 19 years at Nippon Life India Asset Management Limited. He has been managing multiple flagship funds namely, Nippon India Large Cap Fund, Nippon India Multi Cap Fund & Nippon India Pharma Fund for over 15 years.
Amit has more than 20 years of experience in Financial Services. He has been with NIMF for around 14 years and in that time, he has evolved into a stellar portfolio manager, combining experience across the yield curve, with robust credit evaluation skills.
Amit has been an integral part of NIMF's journey to become one of the largest and most respected fund houses in the country. He has successfully managed various fixed income and hybrid funds which have been recognized for superior performance both nationally and internationally. In his current role as CIO- Fixed Income, he leads a team of 20 highly motivated and experienced fixed income professionals.